Happy Wednesday my lovelies! Today is snow day here at the Queen City. 2017 has gone by too fast for me. I realize that just by looking at my baby girl. She was only 6 months this time last yr and now she is a walking, talking 18 month old toddler. Perfect reminder to just enjoy all those moments of their baby phase, however exhausting it is, cause its not going to come back.
Today’s blog post is all about one of my favorite and most used purchase of 2017. They are my Black Matte Hunter Boots. These rain boots are no longer restricted to muddy terrains or heavy rains. They are stylish, practical and comfortable and can go from classic chic to casual trendy. I wanted to share with you three different ways I love to style these boots.
Hunter Boots with skirts and dresses (Fall/Winter/Spring)
- This is my favorite way to wear these boots. They add such a feminine casual look to the outfit. The key is to keep the hem length around two inches above the knee to give the outfit a break.
- For this winter season, I like to pair them with solid black tights on colder days and wear them ‘as is’ on warmer days.
- I love to throw on a this long wool coat or this jacket (of a different length) with a dress or skirt to break it up.
Hunter boots with leggings/jeans (Fall /Winter)
- I love wearing my hunter boots with my favorite black Zella leggings and ripped skinny jeans. The trick is to keep the jeans skinny to show off your boots.
- To make it extra comfortable I wear them with these Hunter boots socks in a contrasting neutral color.
- Throw on a cute scarf over your sweater to complete this look.
- Add on a beanie or this beret and you are all set to go.
Hunter boots over shorts (Spring/Summer Rainy days)
- I can’t wait to wear them this spring/summer with a pair of cute frayed denim shorts.
- A denim short with a loose white T-shirt or a denim shirt (yes denim over denim) is my go to look.
- Add on a leather jacket for that casual chic vibe with your favorite aviator sunglasses.
- A red slouchy crossbody bag will add that perfect pop of color to complete the look.
With its all year round use , these are the perfect boots to invest in. I have listed my exact same boots(‘Tour’ package hunter boots) as well as other cute ones with outfit details below. The ‘tour’ package ones are the lightweight version and I absolutely love them.
Some of these boots are on massive sale, making it the perfect time to buy them. My advice would be to go half size up. Happy Scrolling! 🙂